Australian Certified Organic Hemp plant protein, Certified Organic iCracked Cell Chlorella, Certified Organic Baobab, Certified Organic Yacon Root, Certified Organic Acai, Certified organic Ginkgo Biloba, Certified Organic Beetroot, Certified Organic Siberian Ginseng, Certified Organic Brahmi, Certified Organic Nigella Sativa, Australian Tasmanian Certified Organic Sea Kelp, Certified Organic Tumeric, Certified Organic Ginger, Certified Organic Amla Berries, Certified Organic Cardomom, Australian Certified Organic Sprouted Barley Grass, Certified Organic Ashwagandha, Certified Organic Hibiscus, Australian Bush Certified Organic Kakadu Plum, Australian Native Bush Certified Organic Lemon Myrtle, Australian Native Bush Certified Organic Aniseed Myrtle, Certified Organic Guarana, Certified Organic Inichi, Certified Organic Asparagus, Certified Organic Rosehips, Certified Organic Yerba Mate, Certified Organic Gotu Kola, Australian Tasmanian Certified Organic Wakame, Certified Organic Horsetail, Certified Organic Spirulina, Certified Organic Matcha, Certified Organic Green Tea, Certified Organic Nettle, Certified Organic Juniper Berries, Certified Organic Olive Leaf, Certified Organic Tribulus Terrestris, Certified Organic Vanilla Bean, Certified Organic Oat Straw, Certified Organic Saw Palmetto, Certified Organic Sarsaparilla, Certified Organic Fennel, Certified Organic Mesquite, Certified Organic Cayenne, Certified Organic Black Pepper, Certified Organic Stevia Leaf, Certified Organic Lucuma, Certified Organic Wu Oolong, Certified Organic Blue Vervain, Certified Organic Licorice Root, Certified OrganicBilberry, Fo-ti (He Shou Wu).
Byron Inspired has proudly chosen to be;
Free from anything artificial, including fillers, flow agents, chemicals, synthetics, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, radiation,
GMO or animal based products, soy, corn, wheat or rice, free from gluten, dairy, pesticides and herbicides. Vegan friendly.
❤ AUSTRALIAN CERTIFIED ORGANIC HEMP PLANT BASED PROTEIN - Voted the best raw protein, hemp is the best gluten free, vegan protein, also the highest quality plant based protein known to man. (Click to learn more...)
- Features a complete amino acid profile, the only plant to make protein from edestin, making more digestible than other forms of protein.
- One of only five known sources of gamma-linolenic acid, important for the prevention of inflammation, 15 x more fat fighting CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) than fish oil .
- Contains gut cleansing fiber, cholesterol fighting phytosterols.
- Minerals including calcium, magnesium, iron, and zinc.
- Vitamin E, plus other antioxidants, B vitamins, including folate.
- The only known plant food source of bone building vitamin D3.
- Recommended by some of the best body builders and trainers world wide as a preference for its quality and taste.**
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC CHLORELLA - Chlorella is one of the most nutrient dense super foods on the planet, high in B vitamins. It detoxifies heavy metals (lead and mercury), radiation, supports your immune system, promotes weight loss, slows the ageing process, lowers your blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Studies have shown that chlorella benefits the entire body by supporting healthy organs. It is more nutrient dense per gram than other greens, including broccoli, kale and spinach. (Click to learn more...)
Certified Organic, low-temperature- extracted cracked cell chlorella is completely absorbable, and tested for radiation.
- Rich in Vitamin A, B2, B3, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Potassium, and among many others.
- Good sources of vitamin B1, vitamin B6 and phosphorus, and nucleic acid, important for DNA and RNA.
- Promotes Longevity
- Boosts your energy, supports fat loss and helps detox heavy metals like lead and mercury form your body.
- High in concentration of chlorophyll. We are all told to eat more leafy green vegetables for good health, but sometimes it can be difficult to get the 5-7 servings of vegetables a day recommended by nutritionists and doctors of functional medicine. While juicing is another option, its simply too time- consuming for most people. And frankly, most green leafy vegetables pale in comparison to the health benefits that chlorella can provide.
- Aids detoxification of the body.
- Supports healthy hormonal function.
- Promotes cardiovascular health.
- Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol.
Seven scientifically proven benefits:
- Detoxifies heavy metals
- Supports your immune system
- Promotes weight loss
- Makes you look younger
- Removes toxins from our body, enhances the action of T cells.
- Lowers your blood sugar and cholesterol
CHLORELLA & SPIRULINA: The combination of these two super foods, their powers intensify.
Both spirulina and chlorella have a concentrated balance of nutrients shown to help cleanse and detoxify the body, and a high concentration of protein that supports energy and clarity.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC MORINGA - Moringa is one of the most nutrient dense raw whole foods on the planet. One of the highest antioxidant with six times the antioxidants of goji berries. (Click to learn more...)
- Rich source of protein, fibre, iron, vitamin A and K and a source of vitamin E, calcium and magnesium.
- High levels of macronutrients fibre and protein.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC BAOBAB - Baobab is highly nutritious , has miraculous properties living up to its superfood name. May assist in supporting a healthy digestive system, by stimulating the growth and activity of beneficial probiotic bacteria in the colon. (Click to learn more...)
- The mighty baobab is the only fruit in the world that dries on the tree.
- Boosts metabolism, supports skin, aids digestion and curbs snack cravings.
- Helps to slow down the release of sugar into the blood stream, reducing energy spikes.
- Has many miraculous properties, and like the moringa, it is a super food that deserves the name.
- Twice the antioxidants of acai berries, and more than any other fruit.
- Four times the potassium of bananas.
- Five times the magnesium of avocadoes.
- Six times the vitamin C of oranges.
- Ten times the fibre of apples.
- Twenty times the antioxidants than green tea.
- Contains equal quantities of soluble and insoluble fiber.
MORINGA AND BOABAB: This combination increases your bodies absorption of iron, due to their ratios of vitamin C to iron.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC YACON ROOT - Yacon Root contains fantastic natural prebiotics, providing a favourable food source for microbiome, giving your colon an opportunity to thrive supporting a healthy colon. This nutrient dense superfood, may help with fat loss due to its low calorie content and its ability to regulate blood sugar levels, promoting sustained energy. (Click to learn more...)
- Rich in potassium, calcium and phosphorous.
- Mostly composed of fructooligosaccharides and water. Meaning that the body doesn’t absorb any of the simple sugars, in fact it lowers the amount of glucose production in the liver and causes a shift to lowering fasting glucose rates.
- May help with weight loss due to its low in calories content, its ability to regulate blood sugar levels and nutrient dense.
- By optimizing the absorption levels of our food, we essentially don’t need to eat as much and more energy longer.
- Its high fiber content reduces constipation, bloating, and other more series gastrointestinal conditions, such as gastric ulcers etc.
- Health benefits include its ability to regulate blood sugar levels and lower “bad” cholesterol.
- Strengthens the immune system, improves the health of the liver, and lower blood pressure.
- It’s a fantastic Prebiotic providing favourable food source.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC ACAI - Acai is high in powerful antioxidants, contains excellent amounts of iron, calcium, fiber, vitamin A and is low in sugar. Shown to significantly support fat loss, due to its low sugar content. It is also packed with nutrient rich vitamins and minerals. (Click to learn more...)
Has significant nutritional benefits.
- High levels of antioxidants, activity similar to cranberries, but more than what’s been found in blueberries and strawberries.
- These antioxidants, shown to defend the body against harmful free radicals.
- Contains anthocynanins, an antioxidant clinically proven to be beneficial for health.
- Acai berries contain 10 to 30 times more anthocyanin power than red wine.
- Contain beneficial fatty acids such as oleic acid, the same oils found in olive oil.
- Also has healthy levels of dietary fiber, which keep the system functioning smoothly.
- Properties contained in acai berries may help: Arthritis, inflammation, obesity, erectile dysfunction, neurological diseases, and allergies.
- Lab studies have shown them to have positive effects on ailments associated with oxidative stress, heart disease, and cellular damage.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC GINGKO BILOBA - The therapeutic properties of Ginkgo Biloba plant are said to be beneficial for memory problems, treatment of blood disorders, enhancement of cardiovascular function and improved eye health. (Click to learn more...)
- Gingko is used effectively for anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, platelet-forming and circulation-boosting effects.
- Other benefits include improved cognitive function, positive mood, increased energy, improved memory, and reduced symptoms related to multiple chronic diseases such as, Asthma, ADHD and Dementia.
- Is the oldest species of tree in the world.
- Contains high levels of flavonoinds and terpenoids, antioxidants that provide protection against oxidative cell damage from harmful free radicals, and protects the nerves, heart muscle, blood vessels and retina from damage.
- The terpenoids, improve blood flow by dilating blood vessels and reducing the stickiness of platelets.
- Other benefits may include, a better ability to perform every day tasks and better social behaviour.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC BEETROOT - Beetroot powder has a wide range of nutrients, and it is known as a nourishing tonic, promoting long-term health and well being. Beetroot powder may support a healthy detoxification process, and a healthy blood pH balance (reducing acidity) and healthy circulation. (Click to learn more...)
Has a wide range of nutrients and know as a nourishing tonic, promoting long-term health and well being.
- Supports a healthy detoxification process, and may support a healthy blood pH balance (reducing acidity) and healthy circulation.
- Great source of iron, folate, it also contains nitrates, betaine, magnesium and other antioxidants (notably better betacyanin).
- Betaine may also support the liver’s ability to process fat.
- Also rich source of manganese, it also contains thiamine B1, riboflavin, B6, pantothentic acid, choline, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, copper, and selenium. High in soluble fiber, which helps to reduce high blood cholesterol levels, and has extremely low GI.
- Beetroot can help lower blood pressure, boost exercise performance and prevent dementia.
KEY ACTIONS: Digestive, nutritive tonic, antitussive, depurative, aphrodisiac.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC SIBERIAN GINSENG - Siberian ginseng is known as an ‘adaptogen’, it is said to strengthen the body and increase general resistance to daily stress. (Click to learn more...)
- REDUCES STRESS
- Boost the immune system and prevents colds.
- Siberian ginseng contains many active components that affect the brain and certain hormones.
- It might also contain activity against some bacteria and viruses.
- Often called an “adaptogen”, a non medical tern used to describe substances that can supposedly strengthen the body and increase general resistance to daily stress.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC NIGELLA SATIVA - Nigella Sativa was prized by the ancient Egyptians for its prowess in assisting with a multitude of conditions. Nigella contains essential fatty acids and many other nutrients, including amino acids, proteins, carbohydrates, fixed oils, alkaloids, saponins and fiber. Also contains calcium, iron, potassium, and sodium. (Click to learn more...)
- Carbohydrates include the monosaccharides, arabinose, glucose, rhamnose and xylose.
- Contains fixed oils consisting of 84% fatty acids, including alpha-linolenic acid, an anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acid, and 59 % linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid.
- Dr.Gabe Mirkin explains that although people tend to consider fish oil as the best source of omega- 3 fatty acid, seeds and other plant sources are also beneficial.
- Contains thymoquinone, an antioxidant that may have protective effects for the liver.
- Nigellone in black seed inhibits histamine release and may reduce allergy symptoms.
- Research shows black seed may have anti-parasitic and anti-inflammatory effects that may be beneficial for the immune system.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC BRAHMI - Brahmi (bacopa) is a herb traditionally used for longevity and cognitive enhancement. (Click to learn more...)
- Impressive Brahmi benefits include Cognitive boost, cognitive disorders, anti-inflammatory capacity, strong antioxidant activity, respiratory benefits, immune system booster, epilepsy, skin health, blood sugar and digestive issues.
- Some of the most unique and important health benefits of Brahmi include its ability to;
- Stimulates the mind, improving memory and concentration, increases focus and retention, stimulate cognitive pathways in the brain to boost cognitive ability, relieves stress and anxiety and has hormonal balancing properties thereby inducing calm and relaxed state.
- It reduces swelling and irritation as well as inflammation in the body. Boosts respiratory health.
- Speeds up wound healing, boosts the immune system and cleanses the body of toxins.
- Helps to prevent hypoglycemia and provides relief from gastrointestinal conditions.
- Positively influences brain cells and promote the regeneration of brain tissue.
- Has been shown to have therapeutic value against Alzheimer’s disease.
- Promotes liver health.
- Positively impacts opioid dependence and in addition it has protective benefits for organs commonly affected by opiate toxicity.
- Fights systemic redness and swelling.
- Encourages normal blood pressure, through the utilization of nitric oxide in the body and encouraging vascular muscle function.
- Has Strong antioxidant activity.
- Has been shown to enhance antioxidant activity in organs like the kidneys.
❤ TASMANIAN WILDCRAFTED SEA KELP - Sea Kelp is packed with vitamins and minerals, containing the highest concentration of calcium of any food, it contains iodine and tyrosine which combine to create t3 and t4, thyroid hormones that regulate metabolism and other functions throughout the body. (Click to learn more...)
- Prized for its nutritional benefits and also its low calorie count.
- Comes from West coast of Tasmania, Australia
- Extraordinary amounts of minerals, which are found in the sea.
- The mineral content can be up to as high as 36% of its dry mass.
- Includes minerals; cobalt, nickel, boron, manganese, fluoride, molybdenum, selenium, copper, zinc, iron, iodine, phosphorous, sulphur, chlorine, potassium, magnesium, calcium and sodium.
- Iodine is essential for the production of thyroid hormone, which in turn helps, in the proper growth and development of the body.
- Rich in Calcium
- High in amounts of protein 30-40%
- Rich in source of carotenes, vitamin A
- Vitamin B12, a vitamin which is found in very less amounts in land plants.
- Excellent sources of vitamin B5
- Magnesium and iron found in high amounts
- Contain B3 (niacin) and B5 (riboflavin), which helps in repairing the tissue fast.
- Beneficial for fat loss as contains a rich source of highly absorbable minerals and is low calories.
- Might provide protection against radiation, according to a study. A tannin molecule, protects blood cells, repairs damaged DNA in immune cells and promotes immune cell growth and reproduction. The molecule also acts as an anti- inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
- Rich in vitamin K and folate. Vitamin K is important for blood clot when needed, gives protection against osteoporosis and prevents cell damage by fighting against free radicals created from the breakdown of food.
- Some signs that indicate you may need additional K include easy bruising, bleeding, liver or gallstone problems.
- Folate & B complex is responsible for supporting red blood cell production and skin cell development.
- B complex keeps the nervous system healthy.
- Magnesium keeps your heart healthy, your muscles and blood vessels strong and helps break down carbohydrates for energy.
- Lignan phytonutrients, promotes women’s health by converting with your body to compounds that act like estrogens. If stored levels of estrogens become low, these compounds have an estrogens-like effect. When estrogens levels are too high, lignin phytonutrients crowd out the hormone and minimize unwanted side effects.
- The nutrients also have antioxidant properties that work against damaging free radicals that circulate in your body.
- Another phytonutrient, fucan, which reduces the body’s inflammatory response and prevents blood clot formation.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC HIBISCUS - Hibiscus is rich in Vitamin C and various antioxidants and is said to assist with lowering cholesterol, blood pressure maintenance, digestive system and immune system. (Click to learn more...)
- The health benefits include, lowering cholesterol, blood pressure maintenance, as well as digestive system, immune system and inflammatory problems.
- May help protect liver, speed up the metabolism and help in healthy, gradual weight loss.
- Also helping in the treatment of hypertension and anxiety.
- The antioxidant properties of hibiscus may help with the treatment of liver disease.
- Antioxidants help to protect your body from diseases because they neutralize the free radicals present in body tissues and cells. Thereby, increasing your lifespan by maintaining overall health in many organ systems.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC GINGER - Ginger acts as a highly potent antioxidant and anti- inflammatory agent. Traditionally used to aid digestion and to promote proper absorption of nutrients, boost the immune system, warm the body and help break down the accumulation of toxins in the organs. It is also said to cleanse the lymphatic system. (Click to learn more...)
- Naturally improves diabetes and insulin sensitivity.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC LICORICE ROOT - Traditionally used as an anti-inflammatory, for heart burn, leaky gut, adrenal fatigue, and pain relief. Also may assist with nausea, indigestion and stomach discomfort. (Click to learn more...)
- Cleanses your respiratory system.
- Reduces stress by helping the body effectively regulate cortisol, giving your adrenals a break.
- Protects your skin and teeth.
- Also a natural remedy for nausea, indigestion, stomach pain, and PMS.
- Soothes your stomach. Natural remedy for ulcers.
- Positively supports the immune system.
- It is an antispasmodic having an effect on cramps, intramuscular cramps, helps to alleviate eczema discomfort and other dermal conditions as it acts as a hydro-cortisone.
- Its anti-inflammatory benefits may also help relieve pain.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC AMLA BERRY - Amla Berries poses a very high vitamin C content.They are said to enhance food absorption, balance stomach acid, fortify the liver and nourish the brain aiding mental function. (Click to learn more...)
- Also supports the heart, strengthens the lungs, regulates elimination of free radicals, enhances fertility, helps the urinary system, and increases skin health, promotes healthier hair, acts as a body coolant, flushes out toxins, increases vitality, strengthens eyes, improves muscle tone, acts as an antioxidant, and helps the body absorb calcium.
- Contains many minerals and vitamins, such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, carotene, vitamin B complex.
- Stimulates a group of cells that secrete insulin.
- High in fiber, promoting food digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Improves the body immune response, helps to lower cholesterol levels, increases red blood cell production and strengthens the teeth and nails.
❤ AUSTRALIAN CERTIFIED ORGANIC ASHWAGANDHA - Ashwagandha is an Ancient Medicinal Herb that has been used for over 3000 years to relieve stress, increase energy levels and improve concentration. (Click to learn more...)
- Is an incredibly healthy medicinal herb.
- Its an adaptogen, meaning that it can help your body manage stress.
- Many of its health benefits are attributed to the high concentration of withanolides, which have been shown to fight inflammation. It can reduce blood sugar levels through its effect on insulin secretion and sensitivity.
- Can reduce cortisol levels in chronically stressed individuals, known as the stress hormone your adrenal glands release in response to stress and low blood sugar levels.
- In some cases, cortisol levels may become chronically elevated, which can lead to high blood sugar levels and increased fat storage in the abdomen.
- May help reduce stress and anxiety, by blocking the stress pathway by regulating chemicals signaling in the nervous system.
- In a 60 day study of 64 people with chronic stress, those in the ashwagandha group reported a 69% average reduction in anxiety and insomnia, compare with the placebo group.
- May reduce symptoms of depression. In a controlled 60 dya study in stressed adults, there was a 79% reduction in severe depression with high doses.
- It can boost testosterone and increase fertility in men.
- The herb has shown to increase muscle mass and strength; reduce body fat and there by improving body composition.
- Increasing activity of natural killer cells which are immune cells that fight infection and help you stay healthy and decrease markers of inflammation.
- May help reduce risk of heart disease by lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- May improve brain function, including memory, reaction times and the ability to perform tasks.
❤ AUSTRALIAN CERTIFIED ORGANIC SPROUTED BARLEY GRASS - Barley Grass is considered the most nutritional of the green grasses containing an abundance of nutrients, including high antioxidant properties, surpassing many other grass varieties. Said to promote greater energy, vitality and stimulate the immune response. (Click to learn more...)
- Certified Organic Barley Grass Sprout is an excellent source of nutrients that body needs for growth, repair, and general well-being.
- A concentrated nutritious whole food offering balanced nutrition to the body.
- Contains very large amounts of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and other beneficial nutrients.
- Very high in energy and protein.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC TURMERIC - A powerful herb, one of the best things you can add to improve your quality of life. Used for more than 4000 years to treat a variety of ailments, curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric could potentially ward off dementia. (Click to learn more...)
- A natural anti-inflammatory, it inhibits the growth of new blood vessels in tumours and it’s a powerful antioxidant.
- Researchers believe that curcumin’s antioxidant and anti- inflammatory properties may be strong enough to break down amyloid plaques in the brain that contribute to Alzheimer’s disease. “If the blood vessels remain less clogged, then certain parts of the brain might be fed more easily with oxygen and that would keep the brain functioning better,” explains Hourigan.
- Improves digestion and fat loss. Curcumin stimulates the gallbladder and produces bile. Because bile helps digest fat, experts believe this improves digestion and may help control weight. At least one study found it treats indigestion, reducing symptoms of bloating and gas.
- Prevents colds and flu. Show may help reduce the severity of bacterial and viral infection.
- May assists diabetes sufferers. May improve glucose control or insulin activity.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Contains a substance known as lipopolysaccharide, which helps stimulate the body’s immune system. Its antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal agents also helps strengthen the immune system. Reduces colds, flu and coughs.
- Heal wounds. A natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent and can be used as an effective disinfectant.
- Can help treat uveitis.
- Maintains ulcerative colitis remission.
- Reduce inflammatory disease. Natural anti-inflammatory qualities, may help with inflammation of the eye (uveitis), bowel disease (ulcerative colitis) and multiple sclerosis.
- Assist in relieving arthritis, moderate to mild joint pains as well as joint inflammation.
- Can moderate insulin levels, thereby helping diabetes.
- Lowers cholesterol
- May reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes. Has a positive effect on cholesterol, and prevent the build up of LDL “bad cholesterol” in the blood vessels. It could therefore stop the build up of plaque (atherosclerosis) that can block arteries and cause heart attacks and strokes.
- Prevents liver disease. A natural liver detoxifier. The liver detoxifies the blood through the production of enzymes and tumeric increases production of these vital enzymes. These vital enzymes break down and reduce toxins in the body. Believed to invigorate and improve blood circulation. All of these factors support good liver health.
- Excellent source of both iron and manganese.
- It is also a good source of vitamin B6, dietary fiber, coper and potassium.
- Phytonutrients in tumeric include curcmin, demthoxycurcumin, tumerones, and tumenorols.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC CARDAMOM - Cardamom is a spice that originated in India, Nepal, and Bhutan. It is regarded as the Queen of spices, and is one of the most expensive spices, next to saffron and vanilla, respectively. Traditionally considered a herb it is one of the major ingredients used in Ayurveda (the ancient Indian science of medicine and lifestyle) and traditional Chinese medicine. (Click to learn more...)
- It was believed to be a remedy for teeth and gum infections, throat problems, stomach disorders, congestion of the lungs, disintegrating kidney, and gall bladder stones.
- Was also an antidote for poisons and venoms, contains antimicrobial properties, to inhibit the growth and spread of the very dangerous microbes that cause food poisoning.
- Anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties, according to Ayurveda, is good for muscle and joint pain.
- The health benefits of cardamom include gastrointestinal protection (acidity, flatulence and stomach cramps), anti- depressant, cardiovascular issues, the improvement of blood circulation in the body, and cholesterol control.
- Used to relieve dental disease and urinary tract infections.
- Cardamom possesses aphrodisiac properties and is also used for impotency, erectile dysfunction, and premature ejaculation.
- Used to reduce the effects of hiccups and a breath freshener.
- Cardamom is rich in various vitamins and micronutrients as well.
- These include niacin, pyridoxine, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamin A, vitamin C, sodium, potassium, calcium, copper, iron, manganese, magnesium, phosphorous, and zinc.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC GUARANA - Guarana is an effective energy booster, it contains about twice the caffeine found in coffee beans. The caffeine in it boosts energy, metabolism and promotes appetite suppression. Thereby, helping the body burn a larger amoun of fat easily, resulting in fat loss. For athletes it is used as a natural aid to maintain peak performance, by promoting sustained energy release. (Click to learn more...)
- Native to Northern Brazil and Venezuela.
- The fruit seed is a central nervous system that stimulant with thermogenic and diuretic properties.
- Promoted in the health food industry, as a weight loss agent and a smoking cessation aid.
- It is an astringent, containing tannic acid.
- Also believed to be an aphrodisiac and used to protect from malaria and dysentery.
- Relive pains – Guarana extract helps in reducing painful symptoms such as migraine, headache and rheumatism.
- Boosts mental abilities- Guarana improves the memory and cognitive function and stabilizes the mood with clear mind and helps in focus on thought.
- Blood thinning, anti-platelet activity, anti-thrombosis - Guarana extract contains caffeine and catechins, epicatechines that might be responsible for anti-platelet aggregatory activity. These substances decreases the risk of thrombosis, cardiovascular disease and cleanse the blood, keep it from becoming “sticky” and forming clots.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC ASPARAGUS - Asparagus is rich in B complex group of vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, and vitamin B6 (pyridoxine). Also a rich source of Folates, one of the essential co-factors for the DNA synthesis inside the cell. Contains moderate levels of fiber to support a healthy digestive system, and is a good source of antioxidants, helping remove harmful oxidative free radicals thereby, promoting longevity and natural raw beauty. (Click to learn more...)
- Moderate levels of fiber helps support health colon, and traditionally has been used for irritable bowel syndrome.
- Asparagus is a very low calorie vegetable. Containing moderate levels of dietary fiber. Dietary fiber helps control constipation conditions, decreases bad (LDL), cholesterol levels by binding to it in the intestines, and regulating blood sugar levels. Thereby reducing toxic compounds in food from absorption.
- Used to treat irritable bowel syndrome.
- A good source of antioxidants such as lutein, zeaxanthin, carotenes, and cryptoxanthins. Together, these flavonoid compounds help remove harmful oxidant free radicals from the body protect it from neurodegenerative diseases, and viral infections.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC ANISEED MYRTLE - Aniseed Myrtle is an Australian Native Bush Superfood. Aniseed Myrtle is high in Vitamin C, E and Folate, also Chlorophyll, A and B. It contains high levels of zinc, calcium and evaluated as very high in magnesium. (Click to learn more...)
- Also reduces oxidative stress in the body, has high levels Lutin, a compound important in the role of eye health.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC LEMON MYRTLE - Lemon myrtle is a concentrated source of citral, containing powerful antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties. It is also an exceptional source of antioxidants, folate, vitamin A, E, zinc, magnesium and calcium. (Click to learn more...)
- Lemon myrtle has a good source of lutein.
- Is a great source of antioxidants and excellence source of Folate, vitamin A, Vitamin E and essential minerals including zinc and magnesium.
❤ WILDCRAFTED KAKADU PLUM (WILD PLUM, BILLY GOAT PLUM, BUBINGE) - Kakadu Plum, according to the Australian Government Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation, has the “highest recorded level of natural vitamin C content of any plant in the world, more than 100 times that of oranges. (Click to learn more...)
Australia is home to one of the most potent Vitamin C – Rich foods (fruit) known as the Kakadu Plum, in our planet.
- Scientifically named Terminalia Ferdinandia, grows in Northwestern Australia.
- As a powder can contain anywhere from 150-450milligrams of vitamin C per gram.
- In addition to Vitamin C, contains skin benefits of vitamin E, iron, zinc, folate, and lutein.
- Contains a good source of dietary fiber.
- Kakadu plum may be perfect for anyone who struggles with eating enough fruits and vegetables .
- Supercharge your life with immune-boosting power of vitamin C.
- Contains even more antioxidants than blueberry, making it one of the most remarkable high-antioxidant foods on the earth.
- Stays on the plant after ripening.
- Has the highest recorded level of natural vitamin content of any plant in the world, more than 100 times that of oranges.
- Indigenous Aboriginal people took the fruit on long journeys and considered it as a medicine.
- Packs a huge antioxidant and phytonutrient punch
- Protects against immune system deficiencies
- Lowers risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Helps fight Alzheimer’s.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC INICHI - Inichi is rich in protein, omega 3, 6 and 9, alpha tocopherol, vitamin E, carotenoids, and fiber. (Click to learn more...)
- Lowers LDL cholesterol, and raises HDL cholesterol.
- Contain tryptophan (a precursor for serotonin), reduces inflammation in the brain, regulates appetite, improves circulation, lowers blood pressure.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC YERBA MATE (Click to learn more...)
Yerba Mate contains vitamin A, C, E, B1, B2, Niacin, B5, B complex, calcium, manganese, iron, selenium, potassium, magnesium, phorphorous, fatty acids, chlorophyll, flavonols, polyphenols, trace minerals, antioxidants, and 15 amino acids.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC ROSEHIPS - Rosehips contain powerful antioxidants including carotenoids, flavonoids, and polyphenols, which eliminate or neutralize free radicals found within the body. (Click to learn more...)
- Free radicals or a lack of antioxidants is connected to a number of serious conditions, including heart disease and premature ageing.
- Health benefits of Rose Hip include, boosts immune system, improves blood circulation, prevents chronic diseases, reduces risk of cardiovascular disease, lowers cholesterol, aids in managing diabetes, lowers risk of osteoporosis, keeps skin healthy and wrinkle free, increases frequency and quantity of urination.
- Some of these beneficial components include vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin E, and B-complex, as well as minerals like calcium, iron, selenium, manganese, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sulfur, silicon, and zinc.
- Also very powerful and essential to the body include, organic compounds, such as lycopene, pectin, lutein, beta-carotene
❤ TASMANIAN WILDCRAFTED WAKAME - Byron Inspired uses wakame exclusively from Tasmania Australia, due to the pristine waters. Wakame is a good source of magnesium, iodine, calcium, iron, vitamin A, C, E, K and D, riboflavin, folate, and lignans. (Click to learn more...)
- Helps to burn fat, helps to prevent heart disease, diabetes, blood clotting, obesity, stroke, hypertension, viral infection, oxidation, and inflammation, while promoting immune health.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC HORSETAIL - One of horsetail’s claim to herbal fame is that it contains high amounts of silica and is one of the highest plant sources know for this bone strengthening mineral. Known properties include antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory. (Click to learn more...)
- Mineral rich nourishment for the hair, skin, connective tissue and bone health.
- Silica is an important nutrient needed for bone and tooth formation and helps to nourish the skin and maintain healthy hair follicles.
- Horsetail is known to absorb gold dissolved in water better than any other plant. Doses of gold has been used by the Chinese as treatments for joint issues like rheumatoid arthritis.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC GREEN TEA - Green tea burns stored body fat, thereby boosting your metabolism. Exceptionally good source of antioxidants and alkaloids. Contains various vitamins like A, D, E, C, B, B5, B7 (Biotin H) and K. Rich source of manganese and has many other beneficial minerals including Zinc, Chromium and Selenium. (Click to learn more...)
- Large amounts of important nutrients, packed with powerful antioxidants, including EGCG. EGCG, is the most important active component epigallocatechin-3- gallate is many times more powerful antioxidant than vitamin C or vitamin E.
- Contains the amino acid, L-Theanine,
- Health benefits include, regulatation of blood sugar levels, lowers blood pressure, lowers LDL levels, and decreased inflammation.
- In the ancient China, green tea was used to ease the feeling of depression and headaches.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC WU OOLONG - Wu Oolong contains vital vitamins and minerals such as calcium, manganese, copper, carotin, selenium, potassium, as well as vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin K. Additionally it contains folic acid, niacin, and other detoxifying alkaloids. The active components in oolong, is the polyphenols (antioxidant), and is particularly powerful at burning fat. (Click to learn more...)
- Health benefits of Oolong Tea, the reduction of chronic health conditions, including inflammatory disorders, heart disease, high cholesterol levels, while providing vital antioxidants, promoting bone structure, robust skin, and good dental health.
- Also controls diabetes, reduces obesity, relieves atopic dermatitis, relieves stress and improves mental health, functions as an antioxidant, protects teeth against decay, strengthens bones & prevent osteoporosis.
- May stimulate nervous system, containing caffeine, theophylline and theobromine.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC MATCHA - Is a rich source of antioxidants and polyphenols. It is high in vitamin C, fiber, and chlorophyll. One cup of matcha has the antioxidant power equivalent to 10 cups of green tea. (Click to learn more...)
- Promotes concentration and cognition. Contains L-Theanine an amino acid that promotes a state of relaxation and well- being.
- Contains 5 x the amount of L-Theanine that isfound in black and green tea. May help memory and learning ability, due to its ability to reduce distracting information, improving performance on cognitive task.
- Matcha is essentially very potent green tea.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC NETTLE - Nettle offers excellent nutritional value. This nutritious food has vitamins and minerals, including iron, potassium, silica. Is naturally nigh in iron, and its calcium content is significant. (Click to learn more...)
- Is high in calcium and promotes strong teeth and bones, and it may lessen the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, preventing headaches.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC GOTU KOLA - Gotu Kola was named after one of the highest states of consciousness brahman or god consciousness. It is said to be beneficial in reducing stress and anxiety, used as a nerve tonic. Impressive claimed Gotu Kola benefits include; promotion of memory, intelligence, and relaxing the central nervous system. (Click to learn more...)
- Supports restful sleep, calms emotional turbulence, and simultaneous improves concentration and alertness.
- Supports healthy skin, lymph, and circulatory functions.
- Balances the inner skin that lines the digestive track where healthy skin, supports healthy microbes; these make neurotransmitters that support healthy and stable mood and cognitive function.
- Phenomenal inner out skin.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC JUNIPER BERRIES - Juniper Berries are packed with nutrients that stimulate the kidney’s. They have traditionally been used in Chinese Medicine to support digestive issues including, gout, water retention, urinary tract and kidney diseases. Also traditionally used to manage herpes simplex virus. (Click to learn more...)
- Contain tannins, flavonoids, glycosides, resin, tar and terpenes.
- Other nutrients include copper, chromium, calcium, iron, limonene, phosphorous, magnesium, potassium and vitamin C.
- Due to the presence of these nutrients, the berries stimulate the kidneys and are used as a diuretic. USES:
- Traditional herbal medicine, have used juniper berries to support digestive issues, gout, water retention due to its diuretic effects, along with urinary tract and kidney diseases such as urethritis and cystitis.
- May help lower uric acid levels, manage the herpes simplex virus and soothe digestive upset.
- May be useful against diseases of the brain and blood vessels, due to the berries high levels of unsaturated fats and antioxidants.
- Possess an impressive antioxidant effect and ability to sweep up damaging antioxidants.
- Used for indigestion, bloating, belching, heartburn, flatulence, diabetes or menstrual problems.
- Increases the production of stomach acid by warming the digestive system, which helps relieve gas and settles the stomach.
- Due to its antibacterial properties may inhibits bacteria’s activity, including spoiled food and food poisoning related bacteria, both animal and plant based pathogens.
- Use in the past as antibiotics to treat various skin conditions including psoriasis and eczema.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, may assist rheumatism, gout and arthritis.
- As a diuretic effect may help to reduce fluid retention from around the joints.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC OLIVE LEAF - Olive leaf was first used medicinally in ancient Egypt, and it was a symbol of heavenly power. Gaining recognition for its various health benefits. Olive leaf benefits cardiovascular health and brain function. Studies have found oleuropein, which is a polyphenol, is a potent antioxidant that lowers blood pressure naturally and may prevents cardiovascular disease. (Click to learn more...)
- They contain many potentially bioactive compounds that have antioxidant, antihypertensive, antiatherogenic, anti- inflammatory, hypocholesterolemic and hypoglycemic properties, similar to olive oil benefits.
- A powerful medicinal tool, immune system support, an increase in energy and promoting healthy blood pressure.
- Use dot stabilize blood sugar and support diabetes.
- Properties include antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Other bio-active compounds present in olive leaves is the secoiridoid and oleuropein. Other bioactive compounds found in olive leaves include related scoiridoids, flavonoids, and triterpenes; these are plant metabolites that provide health benefits through cell signaling pathways and antioxidant effects.
❤ TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS WILDCRAFTED - Tribulus terestris has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Indian Ayurveda for purpose mostly related to cardiovascular health, virility and urogenital health. The active ingredients include saponins, lignin amides, flavonoids, alkaloids and glycosides. It has been used in Chinese medicine as a liver tonic. (Click to learn more...)
- Appears to protect the organs (mostly liver and kidneys) from oxidative damages at reasonably low dosages and also exert anti-stress effects; confirming the status as an adaptogen.
- Improves athletic performance.
- Believed to be helpful in treating some cardiovascular conditions including angina, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, anemia and poor circulation.
- Digestive disorders that may benefit from: constipation and flatulence.
- It is used in Chinese medicine as a liver tonic, and for food poisoning and overeating.
- Is believed to have antiseptic and diuretic properties that can reduce the incidence of urinary tract infections.
- It is also used as a treatment internally for immune disorders such as allergic skin conditions, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Promotes general vitality and male virility.
- Potently protective of organ function.
- Sexual well being
- Libido enhancing properties and supposed testosterone boosting properties.
- Increase sexual being and erectile function.
- It is know to enhance androgen receptor density in the brain, which may enhance the libido enhancing properties of androgens.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC LUCUMA - Beloved by the Incas, lucuma is a super nutritious pervuvian fruit. Viewed as symbol of fertility and creation, was called the “Gold of the Incas”. Recent research has shown that lucuma maybe helpful for cardiovascular health, supporting skin health, and digestion. (Click to learn more...)
- Has excellent potential as food-based strategies for blood sugar and blood pressure issues.
- Good source of antioxidants, dietary fiber, healthy carbohydrates, and vitamins that is not limited to betacarotene, niacin and minerals including zinc, potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron.
❤ FO-TI (HE SHOU WU) WILD CRAFTED - Also known as “he shou wu”, which means “the black-haired Mr. He.” In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), fo-ti has been used in longevity tonics to ward off aging. May assist with adrenal support. Constituents of fo-ti include calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium, chromium, vitamin C, B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), beta- carotene. (Click to learn more...)
- Some of the active phytochemicals in fo-ti include tetrahydroxystilbene, DI-O-Galloylprocyanidin, galloyl-L- catechin, galloyl-L-Epicatechin, and many others.
- Supports overall cardiovascular health, supports healthy immune system response, helps alleviate constipation, supports glandular health, possesses astringent qualities, supports reduction of internal and external blending, increases red blood cell count, supports healthy bacterial response, supports healthy liver and kidney function.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC VANILLA BEAN - Vanilla beans are pleasantly fragrant fruit pods obtained from the tropical climbing orchids. Said to fight inflammation, work as an anti-depressant , it also features high levels of antioxidants. (Click to learn more...)
- It is proven to fight infections and diseases caused by oxidation and inflammation.
- Promotes skin and hair health, relieves muscle pain and cramps.
- Also balances hormones naturally, relieves PMS symptoms, and lowers blood pressure.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC OAT STRAW - Oat straw has been reported to help lower cholesterol, increase vigor and stamina. Oat straw contains protein, saponins, flavonoids, alkaloids, vitamins B1, B2, D, E, carotene, starch and fat. It also contains minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron, and potassium. (Click to learn more...)
- Also has been shown to help with exhaustion, related to neurological pains, and it is a popular herbal remedy for anxiety and ADHD.
- Used to combat obesity, varicose veins, and irritations related to the digestive tract.
- It contains the compound b-siosterol.
- Does not contain gluten.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC SAW PALMETTO - Saw palmetto is said to boost muscle mass, increase nutrient uptake efficiency, improve the health of the kidneys, strengthen hair growth, and improve the immune system. (Click to learn more...)
- Saw palmetto has the ability to stimulate sexual activity in both women and men, reduce impotence, improve the health of the kidney’s, boost muscle mass, increase nutrient uptake efficiency, treat urinary track conditions, strengthen hair growth, and improve the immune system.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC SARSAPARILLA - Sarsaparilla is considered as a “tonic, blood purifier, diuretic and sweat promoter”. Used for balancing hormones, fat loss, bloating/lowering fluid retention, improving overall immune function, sex drive, skin health and detoxification, benefits gut health, heart health and digestive health. Linked to longevity, reduced inflammation, and improved immune function. (Click to learn more...)
- Assists to relieve a wide range of problems from skin dermatitis to coughs.
- One of the most important flavonoids found within sarsaparilla is called astilbin. Other phytochemicals include diogenin, tigogenin and asperagenin.
- The root is about 50% starch and provides fiber and other nutrients.
- The trace minerals include chromium, iron, magnesium, selenium, calcium and zinc.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC MESQUITE - Mesquite is known to gives long lasting energy boost and reduces hunger. Low in fat, high in dietary fiber, mineral content and protein. (Click to learn more...)
- Has a good source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and zinc, and is rich in amino acid lysine, and low in GI to help stabilize blood sugar levels.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC FENNEL - The active principles in fennel are known to have antioxidant, digestive, carminative, and anti-flatulent properties. Contain concentrated sources of minerals like copper, iron, calcium, potassium, manganese, selenium, zinc, and magnesium. It is considered a rich source of dietary fiber. Traditionally used to promote longevity, courage and strength. (Click to learn more...)
- Fennel storehouse for many vital vitamins, vitamin A, E, C, B complex vitamins like thiamine, B6 (pyridoxine), B2 (riboflavin), and B3 (niacin).
- Protection against infection, aging, and degenerative neurological diseases, and lowers serum LDL levels.
- Key Actions: Anti-inflammatory, diuretic, carminative, anti- spasmodic, expectorant, aromatic, galactogogue, rubefacient.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC CAYENNE - Cayenne pepper has been a part of Native American medicine for at least 9,000 years. Many of the health benefits of cayenne pepper are attribute to the ingredient capsaicin. Contains vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin E, potassium, manganese, and flavonoids. (Click to learn more...)
- Chili originated in Central and South America.
- A recent review research into cayenne peppers showed evidence of reducing pain.
- Consumption increased core body temperature slightly, which would, in turn, burn calories.
- Modest reductions in appetite were found in other studies.
- The results of research revealed that those who mixed cayenne pepper with their food burned an additional 10 calories 4 hours after ingesting compared with those who did not add cayenne.
- Helps to relieve congestion and used as a home remedy for coughs and colds.
- Key Actions: Thermogenic, counter irritant, styptic.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC BLACK PEPPER - The active component in black pepper, piperine can increase absorption of selenium, B complex vitamins, beta-carotene, as well as other nutrients. Black Pepper has a good source of vitamin C and A, potassium, calcium, zinc, manganese, iron, and magnesium. (Click to learn more...)
- They are also rich in flavonoid polyphenolic anti-oxidants like carotenese, cryptoxanthin, zea-xanthin and lycopene. These compounds help the body remove harmful free radicals and help protect from disease.
- Improves digestion, promotes intestinal health, aid in the break down of fat cells, promotes fat loss, improves metabolism, has anti-bacterial properties, anti-inflammatory, and removes excess water.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC BILBERRY - Bilberry is said to improve vision, help eliminate circulation problems, improve bad cholesterol, improve blood sugar levels, and lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease. (Click to learn more...)
- Key Actions: Antiseptic, Urinary, Astringent, Diuretic, Reduces Blood Sugar Levels and Antiseptic.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC STEVIA LEAF - Whole Green Stevia Leaf, is an alternative to sugar and does not raise blood glucose levels. This zero calorie sweetner contains fiber, protein, iron, potassium, magnesium, sodium, vitamin A an C and a abundance of antioxidant compounds. (Click to learn more...)
- Aids in fat loss, lowers blood pressure, reduces blood sugar, protects oral health, and builds strong bones.
❤ CERTIFIED ORGANIC CHIA SEEDS - Chia seeds are a good source of omega 3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, iron and calcium.
Information and statements made are for education purposes and
are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor.
Byron Inspired does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or
diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by
Byron Inspired are not intended to be a substitute for
conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical
condition or health concern, see your physician.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat,
cure, or prevent any disease.